So, it is more or less clear Balakrishna is coming up with Aditya 999 movie.
What to expect in the movie?
- Grand graphics. From Bahubali and to some extent Gautami Putra Satakrani Telugu directors figured out a way to include decent graphics cost effectively. Thus we can expect the same grand graphics from Aditya 999.
- A great historical war (again with grand graphics, weapons & galore). Aditya 369 the past is more or less with literary wars and internal skirmishes. But Aditya 999 can take us to a time frame with grand war. A caution, Indian cinema never figured out a way to show fighting between Muslim and Hindu kings. It is too sensitive to touch. So they completely made it either one sided or ignored it. For example in Aditya 369 Srikrishna devaraya didn’t go to war, not even to Gajapatulu. In Gautami Putra Satakarni we were taken to pre-muslim era. I know from reliable sources one of the top four heros rejected making a movie on Chatrapati Shivaji, thinking he will loose Muslim fanbase permanently. So we may need to take Aditya 999 into a pre-muslim era. Couple of things come to my mind. a) Srikakulandhra Mahanishnu era. b) Hala Satavahana era. c) Rani Rudrama era. d) Dasa Raja yudhdha era. e) Srikrishna Devaraya Vs Gajapti yudhdham era.
- But if director is more serious, they can take a hit on our caste system. The better era for this is Budhistic era. How come whole of Andhra and Telangana converted to Budhism. We could simply concentrate on one simple incident and show the worst of rigid caste system. One of the titles of most of our Kings are “Varnasrama dharma rakshana” Or something similar to this. What is the impact of it if it is literally implemented?
- Now the future session. We need to come up with something good. We could show future Amaravati city. And where will it lead Telugu folks.
- But what is this Aditya 999 machine? We know Aditya 369 is time machine. And hero clearly gave his disapproval for its purpose. What could the genius scientist comes up with? He comes up with a timeMachine + Parallel universe travel machine. So not only they can go to past and future, but also to different parallel universes. So the director can take more artistic freedom. Things don’t need to be same.
- Also Aditya 999 can actually come to current time from future. Because of incidents in previous film, the professor wants to take extra security. He includes DNA recognition into the machine. So only hero (or one of his descendants ) can actually operate the machine. So in future the villain kills everybody in hero’s lineage including the small kids and those in womb. (similar to Aswathama killing all Pandavas); The only way left for dying head of the house, is to go past and get help from where all this started. This is where Mokshagna take over mantle from Balakrishna who comes back from future. Mokshagna goes to future a little earlier than villain kills and saves everybody.
- We need a disturbance (or trouble, or problem) in current time. and it must be connect to past and future sessions. Perhaps same villain lineage. (Our folks love it)
- Grand climax.
- We could keep Kodi pandaalu as one of connecting point to all three times. Past, current and future could be played with virtual cocks! Once the movie released we could release a game on mobiles to make more money on advertisements. A better game!
- One of the problems with previous movie and Telugu folks didn’t mind much. But we could improve it now. It is never one person’s job to create something so big as time machine. There must be an army of employee to work on it. It could still be one person who designs finishes. The others involves may not even know where that component is going. But in the end it requires an army to finish such great/big projects. And it needs lot of money. So our scientist could invest in stocks after first movie and make hell a lot of money. Hell, he could even have a super computer which invests in stocks and makes money for him. He could even call it some funny relevant name e.g.. Lukky (indeed)
- (updated on Jan 29th 2017) – on point ‘2’ above we talked about the past where Aditya 999 should take us. On ‘9’ we talked about how Kodi Pandaalu could be connecting between all three timelines. (Past, future and present). That leaves us with only one beautiful option. The past hero and gang goes to Palnati time! When the Kodi pandaalu is being organized Nagamma Vs Brahmanaidu. Actually Brahmanaidu’s kodi wins the competition then villain uses some invisible weapon to freeze Brahmanaidu kodi and thus Nagamma Kodi wins to the shocking surprise of everybody. This is why history is so vague about how Nagamma Kodi inspite of being so pathetic when compared to Brahmanaidu Kodi wins the competition. The ones who sang Palnati Yudhdham later doesn’t know about invisible weapon and they assumed something fishy being done by Nagamma and settled to poison knife theory.
- Palnati yudhdham being the past timeline also solves us villain problem beautifully. The body guard of Nagamma is Veerabhadra. He is the one who is present on all three timelines. Past/Present/Future. He is internal servant of Nagamma and her descendants. Nagamma gives him sanjeevani secret she gets from an Himalayan saint. But he need to go into cryogenic sleep and can wake up only once for 500 years. To make things more interesting he is the one who visits Nagamma in the past and gives Sanjeevani (which is nothing but some advanced medicine, cryogenic engine from future) to her to save her, but Nagamma instead gives it to Veerabhadra. At the time of giving Sanjeevini secret Veerabhadra is not aware that he is the Yogi figure from history. He fulfills his own destiny making him immortal for 1500 years. There is a cult of Nagamma to protect Veerabhadra in cryogenic sleep.